We are recruiting for a Field Technician/ Grounds Worker. This role will be predominantly site based co-ordinating with the office project teams, contractors and authorities and ensuring excellent communication throughout.
Ireland – Nationwide
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting fieldwork – i.e. site investigations involving sampling of groundwater, surface water and soil.
- Carrying out grounds works.
- Manual auger and window sampling.
- Detailed record keeping – daily field-sheets, time sheets, maintenance records, field measurements, etc.
Minimum Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Groundsworks/construction experience essential.
- Aptitude for physical work mainly related to construction sites.
- A good acumen for technical and physical field work
- A hard working ethic and enthusiasm to achieve
- A good team worker with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- The ability to learn quickly (as technical data would have to be mastered over time)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving and decision making capabilities
- A good personality with the ability to communicate and develop Customer Relationships
- Flexible to work around the country with some overnight.
- Any other duties assigned
- Full clean drivers licence
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Accommodation and expenses as per the company travel policy.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline of proposed areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing environment within the company
Description: We are recruiting for an Environmental Scientist. This role will be predominantly office-based coordinating with the on-site project teams, contractors and authorities and ensuring excellent communication throughout. This is a challenging and broad role...